Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

complain .... charcoal pencil drawing

have used HB pencils, charcoal, pen and pencil colour, and marker to give effect to my drawings..... and words from different movies and books and my own life.....



last night I dreamt about you, I felt you close to me, and I could hear your heartbeats... I felt your touch, the warmth of being in your arms...and I got your smell.... 
I heard  you whisper in my ears....
it was so much more than a dream.... but so much less than reality....




"waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought, hopeless and disappointing" 
- from a cinderella story



 my tears are my love.
I could give some examples of unspoken truths 
but because they're unspoken I cannot speak or write them!

Every morning I still wake up and the first thing I want to do is to see your face. 
- P.S. I Love You



she don't need any-more reason to be angry with God.... 
but she silently pray to be blessed.... blessed with the curse of death.....


I live in a world full of people pretending to be something they're not 
-Cinderella Story

No comments:

Post a Comment