Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

pain.. charcoal pencil drawing

have used HB pencils, charcoal, pen and pencil colour, and marker to give effect to my drawings..... and words from different movies and books and my own life.....



"My hurt my pain to you was just a game..."
...the hurt might heal but will the scar remain...


 getting ready to put the mask on- noone is seen this face without a smile... but they don't realize how i truely feel...

dont cry those tears that wont b seen.. dont bleed that blood that is black..she tell her self nt to b weak,not to cry, not to die... she cant let this happen.......
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new begining.


 .melting offf...Some things are true whether you believe in them or not. - City Of Angels - movie quotes


"Loss has been part of my journey, but it also taught me what was precious."from the movie "Message in a Bottle"

No comments:

Post a Comment