Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

kids .... charcoal pencil drawing


have used HB pencils, charcoal, pen and pencil colour, and marker to give effect to my drawings..... and words from different movies and books and my own life.....

A Man who lives for you...The Man who always had remedy to your problems & answers to you endless queries.He always put everything together so that it fell into place.Your Dad probably dint tell you how to live your life but rather showed you by example.


I JUST LOVE BABIES...

 I JUST LOVE BABIES...

MOM, one word to describe existence of beings, one word to describe sacrifice, one word to describe eternal love....
 "Mother" is such a simple word,But to me there’s meaning seldom heard.For everything I am today,My mother’s love showed me the way.
I’ll love my mother all my days,...For enriching my life in so many ways....Thanks for being a wonderful , Mom!... I LOVE U....

DAD.....I LOVE U.....

so innocent, yet so powerfull.....

1 comment:

  1. Makes us to Longing to see the same view in real life

    ReplyDelete