Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

my oil paintings...

here is a collection of my oil paintings....... every time I am stressed, I try to spend time with my colours..... and that helps me out............ I have put a caption for every painting.... may be from a movie, or a book..... it is just to explain how I really felt when I did each oil painting...

MY LATEST OIL PAINTING...... THE GIRL IN HER DREAM LAND.....

 "So, this is love... so, this is love. So, this is what makes life real good. I'm all aglow... and now I know, the key towards heaven is love...."from the movie "Cinderella"

When the rhythm starts to play,Dance with me, make my sway
Like the lazy ocean hugs the shore,Hold me close, sway me more...Like a flower bending in the breeze ,Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me, Stay with me, ah sway with me .....
Other dancers may be on the floor, But I got eyes that can see only you, Only you have that magic technique,When we sway I go weak...
I can hear the sound of violins, Long before it begins
You make me thrill as only you know how ,Sway me smooth, sway me now



 I love this spot. It's like heaven. Right here on earth. Maybe that's what heaven is. Maybe we go through life collecting people and places we love, and they become our heaven. - Here on Earth


 "Life is not the amount of breaths you make, it's the moments that take your breath away."from the movie, "Hitch"


 i merge myself with the different shades of life but yet stand unique in my own way...



Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there. -Good Will Hunting


 three roses,....


Unspoken words, buried in my heart,There seems to be no end.., no beginning, no start..,My lips seemed to have been permanently sealed..,Don’t know how to express the way I feel,Unspoken words, buried in my heart...... 


my 1st oil painting.... about a dream world...... just like heaven.....

No comments:

Post a Comment