Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

hidden pain ... charcoal pencil drawing

have used HB pencils, charcoal, pen and pencil colour, and marker to give effect to my drawings..... and words from different movies and books and my own life.....


why did she bother to care for him? When all what he cared about was fun and games..
He left her with a broken heart, left her to pick the pieces one by one.....
and when she cried thinking why, he disappeared behind his lies again.....



She just cant take it any-more.... all the broken promises are just too much for her to handle..............................she can't cry another tear for his lies......
she trusted him, but she made a mistake by trusting him...


not all memories are beautiful... some leave a bitter taste behind...

I loved you yesterday..... I love you today....
 But there is a difference between yesterday and today.... 
yesterday I had tears in my eyes for you, but today I forgot to cry...

I am Looking For Some Place to hide,
All My Senses,It Seems Have died,
It's like waiting in the scorching desert for a breeze,
All I am left with is All Your beautiful memories,
I dont Know How I am gonna Get On Without You,
Because The mistake wasnt mine,neither wrong were You


her hurt, her pain is crying for her grave.........
Let this night take me away, to a peaceful place I might stay....
close my eyes and help me dream.... cause this isn't the way i want to feel....

5 comments:

  1. nice nice............ very nice...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want ur best collection photos........... and this r nice... very nice................. thnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. eyes... the windows of our souls. You might like the eyes of Living, Coping, Breathing... http://www.randyrhythm.com/music.html

    ReplyDelete