Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

left alone .... charcoal pencil drawing


have used HB pencils, charcoal, pen and pencil colour, and marker to give effect to my drawings..... and words from different movies and books and my own life.....

 you were gone before I knew it and God only knows why. ........
My heart still aches in sadness, and secret tears still flow ... what it meant to lose you, no one will ever know..


 You left me alone,thinking i Never loved You..
but,Why cant You see the love i hv in my heart?
Did You Ever think Where will i go Without you?


 "I kept my head down As if in shame And i knew i was the one to blame.But everyone still thinks your perfect,But I know the truth...."


No one can see the pain I hide,
 I don't have the heart., to tell them that their world is fake , It's just one big joke



I loved you yesterday with my great heart,
I love you today with my great expectation 
and tomorrow I will love you with full of hope you are the one that completes me 
with love, remember, I am born for your love only.





Unspoken words, buried in my heart,
There seems to be no end.., no beginning, no start..,
My lips seemed to have been permanently sealed..,
Don’t know how to express the way I feel,
Unspoken words, buried in my heart....


No comments:

Post a Comment